We strive for 100% patient satisfaction
At Norfolk Ophthalmics ltd we provide an optical clinic at Bowthorpe Medical Centre every Monday (not Bank Holidays) and Domiciliary Eye Sight Tests for anyone who is unable to attend their own optician unaccompanied due to a medical reason.
You do not need to be a patient of the practice to use the service.
We pride ourselves on our high level of service and low cost and impartial advice.
No charge for a NHS funded sight test whether at home, or at Bowthorpe Health Centre, for those who are or receive;
- over 60
- under 16
- 16,17 or 18 and in full time education
- income support (I/S)
- income based jobseekers allowance (JSA)
- income-related employment & support allowance (ESA)
- pension credit guarantee credit (PGC)
- tax credit and have an NHS tax credit exemption certificate
- HC2 certificate
- registered blind/partially sighted
- suffer from diabetes / glaucoma
- are at risk of glaucoma
- over 40 and close relative of a person who has glaucoma
- complex lens wearers
- prisoner on leave from prison
Private sight test or contact lens aftercare £25.00